Easy-to-use and powerful design software
for creating CD/DVD labels, covers, and complete media packaging
Your Go To CD Label Maker
When you're ready to create eye-catching labels that are sure to make people notice, you've come to the right place! Ready for Windows 10. Effortless ease-of-use. Powerful design capabilities. Professional results.
Navigator is the control center for SureThing. Create and manage your projects with a click, view training tutorials, and browse professionally designed project samples.
Scalable Vector Graphics
Scalable Vector Graphics, or SVG for short, is hot! No more jagged edges, SVG images scale perfectly whether you’re viewing them on your screen, or printing to high-resolution printer. What you see really is what you’ll get.
Image Library Included!
Choose from hundreds to thousands of colorful images to set the tone for your project. Images can be used as backgrounds or clipart, CD/DVD symbols included. Total number of images varies by edition.
Create & Manage Playlists
Import song titles, artist & album information directly from your iTunes, Media Player and audio CDs into your CD/DVD label designs with a single click! Playlist Manager helps organize playlist for re-use in future designs.
Circular Text tool lets you easily create text that follows the contour of CD and DVD edges. Works with any font at any size, and lets you scale, position and rotate the text just by moving the mouse.
Disc Labeler has a font for every occasion, whether you’re looking for serif, sans serif, decorative or even symbol fonts, we’ve got you covered.
Direct-to-Disc Printer Support
Print to over one hundred direct-to-disc CD/DVD inkjet printers. No hassle setup eliminates messing around with printer driver settings. Design your label and let Disc Labeler take care of the rest.
World Class LightScribe Support
LightScribe is a direct-to-disc printing technology that uses your LightScribe-enabled CD/DVD drive to create silkscreen quality, iridescent labels burned directly to the disc surface.
Import or scan your own images
You can insert or scan images directly into your designs. Use them as backgrounds, create photo collages and more. Photo-editing tools let you precisely crop, rotate and re-size images.
Thank you so much, the software rocks!Mike :: December 2016
Windows 10 Ready!
Your Worries are Over!
If you've experienced printing problems or other compatibility issues with Windows 10, your worries are over. SureThing Disc Labeler 7 is certified by Microsoft to be Windows 10 compatible, along with Windows 8 and Windows 7. You'll be back to the future with Disc Labeler 7!
Jump Start Your Disc Label Projects
Not sure just how your label should look? Our Project Gallery is full of creative designs with distinct layouts, fonts and images. Find one you like, tweak the text and maybe an image or two and you're on your way. You're up and running with a single mouse-click right within Navigator.
Look Ma' No Label
Unmatched Direct-to-Disc Printing Support
Looking to print your label directly to a disc and bypass a paper label? Many popular inkjet printers allow you to do just that. Disc Labeler provides seamless support for most popular models and we're adding more all the time. No messing around with a bunch of driver settings, just select the template for your printer and we'll do the rest.
Built for the Modern World
- Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- 2GB Memory (4GB recommended)
- 400MB of Available disk space
- 1024x768 Display
- Windows compatible laser or inkjet printer
- Internet connection is necessary for software activation
and access to online services.
- Note: These are minimum requirements, more is always better! Still using Windows XP? Contact customer support for a solution.
Try for Free!
Take a Test Spin on Us
Download your free, no obligation trial of SureThing Disc Labeler 7 Deluxe. Kick the tires for up to 15 days, no risk. At the end of your trial, if you agree it’s the best cd label maker ever, buy it here. If not, simply remove it from your computer.
Purchase Disc Labeler 7 Already have Disc Labeler 6? Click here for upgrade discounts.
Includes the following features:
- Award winning SureThing Labeling software
- Supports all SureThing Branded labeling products
- Lightscribe direct labeling
- No support for labels from other manufacturers, direct-to-disc printing or file export
All of SE Edition plus:
- Templates for all popular brands of labels including SureThing, Avery, NEATO, and more
- Export designs to popular image formats like PNG, JPG & TIFF
- Save as PDF when using a professional printing service
- Direct-to-Disc printers from HP, Epson, Canon, Brother, Primera, Microboards, and many more
- Create custom template for unique CD/DVD label types
BEST VALUE! All of Deluxe plus:
- Thousands of backgrounds and clipart images to use in your project designs
- Load additional professionally designed Project Gallery templates from the cloud.
- Language support for English, French, German and Spanish
- Free software CD option (shipping charges extra)
Still using Windows XP?
Don't worry, we haven't abandoned you. You can still buy SureThing Disc Labeler 6 for those older XP systems. It doesn't have all the bells and whistles of Disc Labeler 7, but it's still a rock solid disc labelng experience.